Oct 26, 2011

iHEART MBS 2011 + GLOBE



This year is a remarkable year for the bloggers across Mindanao. This will gonna be the biggest convergence of all bloggers. Below are some important points why I'm joining the Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2011 in Iligan City...

** i want to meet my fellow bloggers around Mindanao and Philippines

** listen to the inspirational messages and informative speeches to the  
   speakers 

** OMG! David DiMuzio will be there..He's so GWAPO kaya. and i dont want 
    to miss the private concert with him and with the rest of bloggers. This is equal to FUN.

** i heard that there is a CITY Tour. I am so excited for this one because I have never been to Maria Cristina Falls and to the rest of the “laaganan” in the city. Sa akong 2 years na pagstay diri sa Iligan City, wala pajud ko nakalaag sa mga Falls here in the city. 


** lastly, the theme “One Green Mindanao” really interests me to join this biggest event in Mindanao.This theme has been a part of my advocacy.

** WAIT! there's more (last najud ni)..Globe will going to cover my registration fee for free. Yes! They are not kidding because they are not kid. haha:)


m.globe Your one-stop portal to the ultimate mobile web experience




WOW! Supporting the said event will be Globe Telecom-one of the largest telecommunications in the Philippines, and they/we are currently promoting m.globe. "I am a Globe user for about 5 years na and it really offers me numerous apps and promos not only to Iliganons but to the rest of Filipinos worldwide. Well, thanks to Globe. Nang dahil sa Globe, abot ko ang Mundo! Maliit man ang mundo, bundok man o dagat ang pagitan, basta sa GLOBE lagi kong kapiling ang mga minamahal ko. Nang dahil sa Globe, LIBRE ang registration fee ko:)
Sa Globle Posible. m.globe has been very generous and useful for me as a blogger and as a Youth Ambassador of PeaceTech ( a non gov org who's mission is to promote peace using technology and lessen discrimination between the Christians and Muslims ), I can easily get closer to my friends and can easily share what I want to share.

Two thumbs up for Globe!

Don't miss the FUN and the GREAT EXPERIENCE. Register na! See you there at the summit  Bloggers:)